Are you looking for the best garage floor coating in the market? You may have heard about polyaspartic coating then; but, do you know everything there is to know about it? If you’re planning to do a flooring installation in Nashville, you must know how this coating works and its benefits.
In this blog post, we’ll go through the basics of polyaspartic coating, including its pros and what makes it stand out from other coatings. Keep reading! Luckily you just stumbled upon a better option than epoxy flooring for Nashville‘s citizens.
The Basics Of Polyaspartic Coating
What Is It Polyaspartic Coating?
A polyaspartic coating is an aliphatic polyurea-based protective layer applied to metal or concrete floor surfaces. The surfaces are laminated by spraying, painting, or plastering to avoid corrosion.
Coat setting times for polyaspartic range from 10 to 45 minutes. Polyaspartic coatings are extremely hard and durable, providing additional protection.
How Is It Used?
This type of flooring was initially developed for industrial use but has since been adapted for commercial and residential applications. Flooring companies use it because it is a very tough and durable coating that quickly applies.
In general, polyaspartic coatings are often used in high-traffic areas where much wear and tear is expected, such as factories, restaurants, hospitals, airports, and schools.
What Are The Benefits?
There are many benefits to using polyaspartic coating; these are some of those:
- Polyaspartic is a tough, thick coating that protects the floor from abrasion. Its surface makes it easy to clean and maintain for extended periods.
- It’s resistant to chemicals and solvents, as well as oil and grease. It can stand heavy machinery without wearing down or losing its protective qualities.
- It has a high resistance to extreme weather conditions and can even be used outdoors. It stands up well against UV rays from the sun.
- The curing time is very short, which means that you can use the area almost 6 hours after the coating has been applied.
- Polyaspartic coatings are available in various colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Why Use It?
There are tons of reasons why you should consider using polyaspartic flooring instead of other types of coatings such as epoxy. Some of these include:
- Speed of Installation: One of the biggest advantages of this type of flooring is how it can be installed. Flooring companies can apply it quickly and easily without extensive preparation.
- Low Odor: Unlike epoxy flooring, polyaspartic coating does not produce a strong odor when curing.
- Cost-Effective: Polyaspartic coatings are more cost-effective long-term than other types of coatings.
What Makes It Stand Out From Other Coatings?
Polyaspartic coating is a unique product that sets itself apart from other coatings. You can walk on it after 6 hours of its application, and it has no VOCs, unlike other coatings like epoxy.
Now that we’ve mentioned epoxy, this type of coating peels and yellows under the UV lights, and it’s slippery when wet. You can apply polyaspartic coating on almost every surface and, in each one of them, you’ll get amazing results.
Why Call A Flooring Company That Offers Polyurea Coating
When you’re looking for a flooring company to install your new polyaspartic coating, it’s important to choose one with experience with this type of coating. Flooring companies specializing in polyurea floor coatings will have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that your floor is installed correctly and lasts for many years.
Titan Garage Flooring Solutions Can Help You
If you’re looking for the right flooring company in Nashville, be sure to call Titan Garage Flooring Solutions. We offer a wide range of flooring services, including polyurea coatings for you. We’ll be happy to help you choose the right garage flooring that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Stop searching around “garage floor coating near me,” our flooring services in Nashville are all you need. You get guaranteed excellence in service and results when you work with us. Our team is properly licensed, just waiting for you to give us the call!
Our commercial and residential services can make your floor look better than ever; reach out to us and get all the details about our titan coating today!