The holidays are around the corner, and many people are looking to remodel or improve certain parts of their houses. Are you one of them? Have you checked your floor?
If your floor needs a little help to look extra nice for the holidays, you might need floor coating, but which one should you choose? Polyurea or epoxy flooring?
Titan Garage Flooring Solutions can give you the answer! Their unique polyurea flooring coating provides excellent results that no other flooring in Tampa can give you.
Why Choosing Polyurea?
Garage floor coatings are used to protect against spills, wear and tear from automobiles and other objects. There are several types of flooring installed in garages depending on the place where they’re put up. Cost also depends on the type of material used for coating floors, so some people opt to install regular epoxy floors.
Titan Garage Flooring Solutions does not recommend epoxy flooring because:
- Epoxy floors have a shorter life span compared to polyurea coatings.
- Expensive repairs are needed when cracks happen on epoxy floors.
- Epoxy floors are not durable compared to polyurea.
- Epoxy floors have a high probability of being slippery when wet.
- Epoxy floors need regular maintenance.
- Epoxy flooring can be worn out prematurely if exposed to too much heat, and the coating used is not of high quality.
- Epoxy floors are not meant for use in garages, which are one of the places where epoxy flooring is most commonly used.
- Epoxy coatings are also difficult to install in garages because high temperatures can cause epoxy coating materials to harden quickly before being spread out evenly on the floor.
Titan Garage Flooring Solutions does recommend polyurea flooring because:
- Polyurea is more durable than epoxy, which means it will last longer in environments where moving vehicles or forklifts are going on the floor.
- Polyurea does not require costly recoating every few years like epoxy, which means it will save you money in the long run.
- Polyurea is applied at lower temperatures than epoxy, which means it won’t damage your flooring materials.
- Titan Garage Flooring Solutions polyurea is chemical resistant, which means you won’t have to worry about the floor coating dissolving if it comes into contact with certain chemicals.
- Since polyurea is a 100% solids coating, it has no added chemicals to thin out the product as epoxy does; therefore, fewer VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are emitted into the environment during application and curing, making it safer for everyone involved.
- It is a good choice for those who plan on parking their vehicles or storing chemicals in their garages because it protects against harmful liquids seeping into the floor and causing damage.
- Polyurea also exceeds other floor coatings in preventing tire marks from being left behind during vehicle use, which means your garage’s floor will stay protected despite how often you drive your vehicle onto your garage floor.
Be Holiday Ready!
If you’re looking for flooring installation for your home, garage, or business flooring, Titan Garage Flooring Solutions are here to help you. Get ready for the holidays with your flooring looking brand new. We provide the best quality flooring installation and the best flooring materials for your floor.
We offer flooring installation in Tampa, FL, that will fit your needs. When selecting flooring for your home, garage, or business flooring, you should consider the benefits of polyurea floor coating over epoxy floor coating. Here at Titan Garage Flooring Solutions, we proudly offer flooring for their floor that uses polyurea rather than epoxy.